We want you to be sure everything is how it should be when you shop with us online.
Our terms and conditions relate to the use of www.boobooboutique.co.uk. Ordering from our website means you agree to accept these terms and conditions (the Conditions). If you don’t agree to the terms set out below, please do not use or access this website.
Our terms and conditions can change at any time, so please check this page regularly before placing orders, just in case.
These terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) apply to www.boobooboutique.co.uk (the “Website”) which is operated by Booboo Boutique Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 11047678 and registered office at 29 Pembroke Crescent, Hove BN3 5DF. For the purposes of these Conditions, “you” shall be the person accessing the Website and “we” or “us” refers to Booboo Boutique. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
General Conditions of Use
1. While Booboo Boutique takes steps to ensure a reliable service, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free.
2. Linked sites. This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Booboo Boutique. Booboo Boutique has no control over these and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may result from your use of them.
3. Laws. This Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions on or through it.
4. Ownership of rights. All rights, including copyright and database rights, contained in this Website are owned by Booboo Boutique Ltd and/or our licensors. Any use of our Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission.
5. Data protection and data over the internet. We will never pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have specifically agreed for us to do so (eg by entering a prize draw or competition where those terms were listed as part of the promotion). By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive email communications from us. To opt out of email marketing communications, either click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the top of our emails, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you want to unsubscribe.
6. We reserve the right to:
Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Booboo Boutique, when you purchase products (“Products”) from us. Please read these Conditions of Sale in conjunction with the Conditions of Use.
1. Product description. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your device, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products are correct at the time of listing. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. Pricing & payment. Your contract for purchases made through boobooboutique.co.uk is with Booboo Boutique Limited. Prices displayed on our Website are in Pounds Sterling. Prices quoted are exclusive of postage and packing, which will be charged at the rates specified in the delivery section. UK postage is free. We accept payments via PayPal and Stripe.
3. Orders. Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order, so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the Products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order or cancel a contract. This can, for example, be because:
4. Voucher and discount codes. Only one promotional code/voucher for discounts may be used per order unless stated otherwise, and such codes are valid for one transaction only. Promotional codes/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or voucher. Promotional codes/vouchers are not transferable and should not be distributed to the wider public, they should not be sold on auction sites for profit or reproduced on any website. No cash or any other alternative can be given. Promotional codes/vouchers apply to www.boobooboutique.co.uk only, unless otherwise stated. Promotional codes/vouchers exclude any charge for home delivery. We reserve the right to remove or amend conditions of promotional codes/vouchers as necessary; this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. Multiple purchase discounts. Please note that when returning Products where a discount has been applied for multiple purchase (eg 20% when you buy 2 items, or gift box discounts) the discount will no longer apply if returning only part of the multiple purchase.
6. Delivery. Most orders are dispatched within 48 hours - subject to payment and stock availability. If any Products are out of stock, we will advise you as soon as possible. Postage and packing charges are as follows:
We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses whatsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition, and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question in accordance with these Conditions.
7. Returns Policy If you want to return an item, please note we cannot accept returns for earrings, unless they are deemed faulty.
7.1. Products must be returned in new, unworn and unused condition with original tags still attached, 7 days after receipt. Booboo Boutique will not accept returns of non-faulty Products that have been worn, used and/or jewellery tags removed. In these cases, the customer will be informed and the Product(s) will be returned to the customer.
7.2. If you have requested a refund, we will credit the original purchaser’s card for the sum paid within 14 days of receipt of your notice to cancel.
7.3. If you would like an exchange for a different size or an alternative Product, you will need to buy the new product and return the original item for a refund. Please send all returns to: Booboo Boutique, 29 Pembroke Crescent BN3 5DF.
8. General. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver Products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BREAK THESE CONDITIONS
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this Website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.